How we helped TMS Outsource grow the organic traffic and DA of their new plugin’s website, wpAmelia.com
0 to 60,011
monthly organic visits
in 10 months
3 to 34
in 10 months
0 to $90,000+
in 10 months
“The best result for us is the “snowball effect”. They created well-planned, high-quality content that triggered a constant exponential growth in our traffic and leads for years to come. It’s like investing in virtual “real estate”, even though you see the results months later, it multiplies all the investments.”Alexander Gilmanov
TMS Outsource founder
About TMS Outsource
TMS Outsource develops cutting-edge applications for growing businesses, using ReactJS, Vue.js, Symfony, PHP, and other technologies. They focus on helping online businesses grow their profitability by creating apps that boost productivity and automate work processes. Their latest product is Amelia, an enterprise-level booking plugin.
Their most pressing goal
In June 2018, TMS Outsource launched its WordPress booking plugin, Amelia. Like most tech creators with a new product fresh out of the oven, they had no traffic on their website, no mentions in the media, no reviews.
Attracting the right leads is almost impossible when you don’t put your product in front of their eyes. So what they wanted was to reach out to people whose businesses depend on taking appointments and show them how Amelia can make their lives easier by automating their booking process.
- In partnership with BAW, we used a combination of inbound and outbound marketing to put Amelia on the radar, drive traffic to the website, and attract quality leads.
- We segmented their ideal users so we can write dedicated content for each segment, addressing their specific needs & desires.
- We created an editorial plan for their blog and wrote value-packed targeted posts to attract Amelia’s ideal users.
- In partnership with BAW, we featured Amelia in list campaigns targeted at web design teams and freelancers (an under-targeted market in dire need of solutions like Amelia).
- We created two lead magnets for their main segments, wrote an onboarding sequence, and started sending regular newsletters to subscribers.
- We used social media channels and content platforms that Amelia’s ideal users follow on the regular to generate buzz and drive more traffic to the website.
- We helped TMS Outsource promote Amelia in high-quality web design publications, which attracted a flow of leads and boosted conversions.
- We included Amelia in existing articles that get loads of organic traffic, in top-notch publications we’ve partnered with for years.
The massive exposure we got for Amelia in the first few months were crucial for the plugin’s success.
Using social media and content platforms in a strategic way, getting quality backlinks in high-traffic articles & and doing killer keyword research for the company blog brought Amelia great results in the first few months:
We boosted the website’s organic traffic from 0 to 60,011 monthly visits in 10 months
We lifted the domain authority from 3 to 34 in 10 months.
We helped TMS Outsource reach to over $90,000 in sales since launching Amelia.
Editorial note: this case study was written quite a while ago. In the meantime, the site is having far better results, both in terms of traffic and revenue.
Got a new product but your ideal users don’t know about it?
We can help you gain massive exposure → attract quality leads → and close more sales.