Ready to take your goal-setting game to the next level? These Notion goals template examples help you visualize, track, and achieve your aspirations.
From personal to professional goals, discover customizable designs that fit your style and motivate you to succeed.
Start making progress toward your dreams today!
Setting goals is not all that hard, but how to track their progress? It is almost impossible to assess our choices and plan the activities toward our goals without the right tool. By right tool, we certainly don’t mean notes and calendars.
Luckily, Notion offers both goal-tracking templates and a habit tracker. It will help you set your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals. You can also use your Notion account to review the progress of each goal you set and to understand what you can do better.
Why is the Notion goals template a good idea?
For starters, the Notion database offers all sorts of progress-tracking templates for you to set and plan your goals. You can even find a Notion goals template with priority tags to take you a step closer to the accomplishment of important goals.
Secondly, the Notion database offers a SMART goal evaluation sheet. In this case, SMART stands for specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time frames. This sheet enables you to improve your performance and stay on top of your tasks.
Which is the best Notion goals template?
To help you make the right choice, we’ve gathered the 10 best goal-setting templates for your projects and objectives:
The smart goals tracker template supports the S.M.A.R.T. goals evaluation sheet. It helps set a timeline for your year’s goals and offers a dashboard you can customize and personalize to your needs. You won’t only be able to plan your goals, but also analyze them, and track your habits on regular basis.
These are the most important features
- SMART Goals Tracking sheet
- A habit tracker with a development window
- Emoji and minimal themes
- Setting actions that help you accomplish your goals
- A progress bar for all of your goals
Ultimate Goals is another excellent template for staying focused on your yearly goals. It maps out your goals and activities and helps you divide them into manageable chunks. The 3-tiered actionable system breaks goals up into micro and macro items and invites you to set deadlines and metrics for each of them. With the big picture of all goals on a single dashboard, you will be able to meet all your deadlines.
These are the features to look forward to:
- A big picture of all your high-level goals, be those private or professional. You also get a 3-tier system to dissect and track goals into tangible actions.
- A possibility to set goals, deadlines, and specific metrics. You can also plan to-do’s for each item and get tasks done in time.
- A pre- and post-goal assessment journal and worksheet on each goal page. The SMART system helps you become more intentional and focus on your big picture goals.
- An interconnected dashboard system where you can find all features and actionable items.
- A special section for recently completed goals that lets you celebrate your biggest achievements.
- The SMART system that focuses on the 10 most important aspects of life (career, creativity, relationships,k and more). In such a way, Notion helps develop a more holistic approach toward goal-setting.
- Tracking accomplishments in aesthetic progress bars.
- An inspirational vision board where you can set your goals and identify activities to accomplish those.
- An integrated calendar where you can track your micro items.
- Detailed and helpful tooltips on how to make optimal use of the template
This Notion template also relies on the SMART goal methodology to help you set and plan your goals. The template can be applied in many different areas and helps make objectives easily measurable. You can create a plan for all upcoming action items, and reflect on their success.
These are the leading features:
- An improved, questionnaire-based SMART evaluation
- A planner for daily and weekly tasks
- Priority tags that help focus on important objectives
- An inspirational page that helps stay motivated and achieve more
The Goal Setting and Tracking Board template can be applied to any aspect of life. It is a general Notion template you can customize in any way you want, be that as a list, a board, or a calendar. You can set and organize measurable timelines for all your projects, and assemble achievement lists. There is also a reflection board that helps check how successful you’ve been.
Here come the main reasons to consider this template:
- Easy monitoring of your goals and achievements
- A powerful calendar with due dates that helps achieve goals on time
- A reflection page for self-evaluation and a brag book
- A motivational homepage with the most important to-do’s.
- A separate progress bar for each of your goals.
The project and goals hub template helps create a plan for each of your goals. You can use it for personal or professional projects, and keep all tasks under control.
The centralized dashboard works perfectly in corporate environments. It displays the team goals and company goals on one page so that actions are transparent and deadlines are met. If you find it difficult to organize your time and reflect on the success of your projects, this is the right template for you.
Notion ensures you will have access to top-notch functionalities:
- A project template where multiple users can contribute
- Task tags and statuses
- A neat calendar view for your weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals
- Timelines for overlapping goals
- Improved team management
The more goals we have, the more difficult it becomes to track their progress. Therefore, it is essential to create a centralized environment for all of them. In a database like this, you can connect your milestones to your daily activities. Notion makes it possible to manage private and professional projects in a single dashboard, and stay committed to your plans. Thanks to the Goal Zone template, the progress of each goal is calculated automatically. You no longer have to worry about missing an opportunity!
This Notion template offers some of the most advanced goal-setting features. It divides the process into multiple actionable items and helps determine the life areas that need improvement. With this template, you can divide your goals into monthly and yearly actions and milestones.
If you need a template that evaluates all your efforts, you’ve got a winner. This advanced Notion template offers multiple out-of-the-box functionalities. It will suggest improvements for your daily actions and help organize projects like a professional.
With this template, you can divide all your goals into so-called Keys to success. Each of the keys comes has a parent goal and a currency property. As you check them off, the dashboard tracks the percentage of completion of the parent goal. There are two main databases you can use and manage in any way you want. For instance, you can divide Professional Activities and Private Life Activities.
As indicated by the name, this Notion template specializes in the quarterly planning of your goals and visions. The template helps you understand what is important to you, and how you can achieve it. better yet, it helps measure and examine the results of your work.
If you need a professional template that drives clarity to day-to-day tasks and company goals, check this template. This Notion product helps keep the team motivated and on track. It also enables systematized knowledge transfer and collaboration.
The ten discussed templates are only a handpick of the great Notion offer. The company offers hundreds of excellent templates applicable to all aspects of life. Before you make a choice, create an overview of your needs and outline the deadline for each of them.
With Notion templates, you can track the progress of any business goal or personal target. In such a way, these tools help you become more successful in anything you do.
If you liked this article with Notion goals templates, you should check out this one with aesthetic Notion templates.
We also have similar articles on the site like Notion schedule templates, Notion project management templates, Notion budget templates, Notion habit tracker templates, and Notion templates for students.
And lastly, if you are so mad with Notion that you want to get rid of it, here’s an article on how to delete your Notion account.