This plugin makes your work with tables, charts, and data management easy. 70,000+ companies and individuals already trust this WordPress tables plugin to work with financial, scientific, statistical, commercial, and other data.
Their most pressing goal
It was launched in 2013 and gained a bit of traction thanks to the solutions it offered to its users.
However, that wasn’t enough so in 2016 they started working with Upcut (back then, a part of BAW) to promote their product in the web design & development niche.
While this strategy offered a good stream of leads coming to the site, we were aiming for explosive growth and had to find a solution.
We wanted to take things to the next level. Instead of only promoting their product to various sites’ audiences, we developed a strategy to bring the audience to their site.
Thus, we created content that would attract and convert potential customers. Here’s how we did that:
- We segmented their ideal users so we can write dedicated content for each segment, addressing their specific needs & desires.
- We created an editorial plan for their blog and wrote value-packed targeted posts to attract their ideal users.
- We created a lead magnet for their main segments, wrote an onboarding sequence, and started sending regular newsletters to subscribers.
- We used social media channels and content platforms that their ideal users follow regularly, to generate buzz and drive more traffic to the website.
- We included the plugin in existing articles that get loads of organic traffic, in top-notch publications we’ve partnered with for years.
In 2018, the first year we created articles for them, we experienced an average Month over Month growth of 18%.
In 2019, the average MoM growth was at 24%.
Between 2020 and 2023, the average traffic per month oscillated between 70k and 100k.
Not too shabby for a product serving a particular niche, and not a broad audience.
Got a new product but your ideal users don’t know about it?
We can help you gain massive exposure → attract quality leads → and close more sales.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can start a conversation.